anikina [at] igras.ru
Laboratory of Geomorphology
Urban geomorphology, geomorphology and Quaternary geology of Moscow and the Moscow region, palaeochannel, GIS, spatial analysis, geomorphometry
List of principal publications
- Anikina N., Likhacheva E. Morpholithological analysis of Moscow center / Practical Geography and XXI Century Challenges International Geographical Union Thematic Conference dedicated to the Centennial of the Institute of Geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2018. p. 575-577.
- Anikina N.V., Likhacheva E.A., Makkaveyev A.N. Urban morpholithosystems of river basins of Moscow center (stability and dynamic) / Ecological and geographical research in river basins: Proceedings of the Fifth International Scientific and Practical Conference. Voronezh. 2018. P.170-181. (In Russ.)
- Anikina N.V., Bolysov S.I., Likhacheva E.A., Makkaveyev A. N., Nekrasova L.A., Nekhodtsev V.A., Fedorovich D.V., Kharchenko S.V., Shvarev S.V. Urban geomorphology: constructive ideas. M: Media-PRESS, 2017. 176 pp. (In Russ.)
- Shvarev S.V., Likhacheva E.A., Anikina N.V., Nekrasova L.A. Assessment of order in anthropogenic-geomorphological systems of the new Moscow area based on combined expert and statistical evaluation. Geomorfologiya. 2017; #2. P. 25-37. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.15356/0435-4281-2017-2-25-37
- Anikina N.V. Buried paleovalleys of the center of Moscow / Theory and Methods of Modern Geomorphology: Proceedings of XXXV Plenary Meeting of RAS Geomorphological Committee. Simferopol. 2016. P. 327–331. (In Russ.)
- Likhacheva E.A., Shvarev S.V., Anikina N.V. Geomorphological assessment of the new Moscow territorial resource. Geomorfologiya. 2015; #1. P. 77–87. https://doi.org/10.15356/0435-4281-2015-1-77-87 (In Russ.)
- Anikina N.V. Evolution of city terrain (in terms of Central Moscow) // Geomorphologists. Iss. 2. Newgeneration / Ex.ed. Kladovshchikova M.E., Likhacheva E.A. – Moscow: Media-PRESS, 2013. Pp. 46–51. (In Russ.)
- Anikina N.V. Anthropogenous transformation of urban relief (on the example of the center of Moscow) / YAROSLAVL PEDAGOGICAL BULLETIN Volume II (Natural sciences) № 4 – 2013. P. 254–257 (In Russ.)
- Anikina N.V. The impact of the palaeo-relief on the formation of the anthropogenic morpholitic system (by the example of the central part of Moscow) / Antropogenic geomorphology. M.: Media-Press. 2013. P.215-221. (In Russ.)
- Anikina N.V. Integrated geomorphological study of the center of Moscow / 8th International Conference on Geomorphology, Paris. 2013.