Paleogeomorphological and paleogeographic reconstructions in the south of the Russian Plain: study of the large flat-bottom depressions of the western and central Ciscaucasia; reconstruction of loess accumulation and deflation stages. Reconstruction of the stages of development and reconstruction of the network of river valleys in the zone of the last glaciation on the East European Plain.
- Changes in the landscape and climate of eastern europe in the early pleistocene / V. V. Pisareva, M. A. Faustova, I. S. Zyuganova et al. // Stratigraphy and Geological Correlation. — 2019. — Vol. 27, no. 4. — P. 475–497.
- Zakharov A. L., Konstantinov E. A. Structure of large flat-bottom depressions on loess interfluves of eastern azov region (on the example of “chervonaya pad'”) // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Geographical series. — 2019. — no. 4. — P. 85–96.
- Middle to late pleistocene topography evolution of the north-eastern azov region / E. A. Konstantinov, A. A. Velichko, R. N. Kurbanov, A. L. Zakharov // Quaternary International. — 2018. — no. 465. — P. 72–84.
- Change of landscape conditions in the south of the Russian Plain in the Late Pleistocene according to the results of the study of the loess-soil sequences of the Azov Sea region / A. A. Velichko, O. K. Borisova, A. L. Zakharov et al. // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Geographical series. - 2017. - No. 1. - S. 74–83.
- Konstantinov E.A., Kurbanov R.N., Zakharov A.L. Development of the relief of the plains of the northeastern Azov region in the Neopleistocene // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Geographical series. - 2015. - No. 4. - S. 80–94.