Senior Research Scientist
+7 (905) 577-42-92
miha_ku [at] mail.ru
Laboratory of Climatology
Mesoscale numerical climate modelling, modelling of orographic precipitation
- Zolotokrylin A.N., Mikhaylov A.Y., Titkova T.B. 2015. Effect of Warm Atlantic Waters on the Climate Anomalies in the West Arctic. Ice and Snow. 55(3):73-82. (In Russian) DOI:10.15356/2076-6734-2015-3-73-82
- Titkova T.B., Vinogradova V.V., Mikhailov A.Y. 2015. Climatic Variation of the Arctic Front during the Warm Period and their Infl uence on the Northern Landscapes. Izvestiya Rossiiskoi Akademii Nauk. Seriya Geograficheskaya. (4):39-46. (In Russian) DOI:10.15356/0373-2444-2015-4-39-46
- Zolotokrylin A.N., Titkova T.B., Mikhailov A.Y. 2014. Climatic variations of the Arctic front and the Barents sea ice cover in winter time. Ice and Snow. 54(1):85-90. (In Russian) DOI:10.15356/2076-6734-2014-1-85-90
- Shmakin A.B., Turkov D.V., Mikhailov A.Yu. 2009. Model of snow cover considering its layered structure and seasonal evolution. "Earth Cryosphere", Vol. XIII, No.4, pp. 69-79 (In Russian).
- Mikhailov A.Yu., Rubinstein K.G., Shmakin A.B. 2008. Testing a method for detalization of surface air temperature basing on coupled models of boundary layer and heat/water balance. "Russian meteorology and hydrology", No. 1, p. 15-23. (In Russian)
- Shmakin A.B., Krenke A.N., Mikhailov A.Yu., Turkov D.V. 2001. Role of landscape structure of a surface of a land in climatic system // «Izvestia RAS, Geography», № 4. P. 3813 (In Russian).